Re: Did you see this...

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 28, 2011
      Here is the latest news. BANNED from WIZARD and CHILLER
      Latest update from Ethan and Waid

      http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/28/rob-granitos-megacon-adventure-with-mark-waid/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedingCool+%28Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+&+Rumors%29

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...> wrote:

      > I was keeping up with it myself all weekend.
      > http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/28/rob-granitos-megacon-adventure-with-mark-waid/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedingCool+%28Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+&+Rumors%29
      >

      >  "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > Darth Stewie
      >

      > James

    • Amy Hill
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
        Rob Granito is the gift that keeps on giving...I laughed out loud at this:
        http://www.comicscube.com/2011/04/shameless-just-shameless.html
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
          Wow!, Just Wow! I really thought this guy would run for the hills with his tail between his legs. Little did I know the shear depth of his insanity.