Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Did you see this...

  • James Rowe
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 27, 2011
      Ethan told me that he didn't tape it, but I heard that someone did, but I can't find it yet.
      Here's a link to the story about him confronting him including the conversation in text.

      Darth Stewie

      James

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 27, 2011
        They recorded it from the table across the aisle and there was no audio of the conversation. Although I also read that Waid and Ethan confronted him and told him not to return to any con and that they will be talking to other creators to check to see if he is attending other cons and if he is they will not attend.

      • Amy Hill
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 28, 2011
          http://blog.joethepeacock.com/2011/03/who-is-rob-granito-i-can-tell-you.html

          This is an interesting read and has some good links. Also, check out the "Rob Granito is a fraud" Facebook page.

        • James Rowe
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 28, 2011
            I was keeping up with it myself all weekend.

            Darth Stewie

            James

            This is an interesting read and has some good links. Also, check out the "Rob Granito is a fraud" Facebook page.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

            > They recorded it from the table across the aisle and there was no audio of the conversation. Although I also read that Waid and Ethan confronted him and told him not to return to any con and that they will be talking to other creators to check to see if he is attending other cons and if he is they will not attend.
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Ethan told me that he didn't tape it, but I heard that someone did, but I can't
            > > find it yet.
            > > Here's a link to the story about him confronting him including the conversation
            > > in text.
            > >
            > > http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/25/when-ethan-van-sciver-met-rob-granito/
            > >
            > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
            > > Darth Stewie
            > >

            > > James
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Donnie
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 28, 2011
              Here is the latest news. BANNED from WIZARD and CHILLER
              Latest update from Ethan and Waid

              http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/28/rob-granitos-megacon-adventure-with-mark-waid/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedingCool+%28Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+&+Rumors%29

            • Amy Hill
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
                Rob Granito is the gift that keeps on giving...I laughed out loud at this:
                http://www.comicscube.com/2011/04/shameless-just-shameless.html
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
                  Wow!, Just Wow! I really thought this guy would run for the hills with his tail between his legs. Little did I know the shear depth of his insanity.