Re: Question about donating to the Charity Auction

  • Amy Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2011
      Well, I'm working on some stuff to bring for the auction. What I actually get finished depends on how much time I have and if I can find all the materials I need. I'm focusing on 6"(DC Direct) and 8"(Mego) scales. I thought that some JSA characters in either size might be appreciated. I'd like to do some indy characters, but that depends on how the likenesses turn out. Right this minute, I'm working on a 6" Miss Martian, because she's one of the Teen Titans that has not been released and she's on the cartoon. Plus, I had the perfect base figure. I'd still appreciate some more specific requests that would be likely to receive bids.