Re: JIM STARLIN ADDED TO STELLAR GUEST LIST!!

  • Amy Hill
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 27, 2011
      Intimidated? Really? I thought she was very pleasant and gracious. I even tried to convince her that she should call Dan DiDio and inform him she was going to start doing artwork for Wonder Woman.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      > She was great last time she was here. I don't get intimidated by some people but she did. Just being the person that she is in the biz.
    • Donnie
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 27, 2011
        She was nice but it was like when I met Stan Lee a few years gao when he was in Pitt.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Hill" <wondergirl220@...> wrote:

        > Intimidated? Really? I thought she was very pleasant and gracious. I even tried to convince her that she should call Dan DiDio and inform him she was going to start doing artwork for Wonder Woman.
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
        > >
        > > She was great last time she was here. I don't get intimidated by some people but she did. Just being the person that she is in the biz.

      • tbolts712
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
          Not necessarily about the guests (and they are stellar!) but wow, the con's next week! Very much looking forward to going and man, time flies!!