Re: JIM STARLIN ADDED TO STELLAR GUEST LIST!!

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 18, 2011
      Hey Dugger,

      If you really need a 5X I can see what we can do. Renee hasn't ordered them yet so if the t-shirt place has 5X available I can see what I can do.

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 18, 2011
        Really? Hell yeah Id  buy for sure, and you know you will see me at the con...lol

        If you really need a 5X I can see what we can do. Renee hasn't ordered them yet so if the t-shirt place has 5X available I can see what I can do.

        > bummer. add another X and they will sell.....lol
        > Id buy 2 anyway
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Donnie
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 18, 2011
          Perez posted a pic of the colored version of the shirt art on his facebook and it looks GREAT. I am definitely getting one. Doesn't matter the size because I intend to get it signed like I did the last GL shirt.

          > Really? Hell yeah Id buy for sure, and you know you will see me at the
          > con...lol
          >

          > ________________________________

        • tbolts712
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 25, 2011
            Figure this is as good a spot as any for my first post here. Very excited by this year's guest list, just for George and Phil alone! Very excited to see EBAS back in Pittsburgh, too! Looking forward to seeing if anyone pops up last minute and cannot wait for the show!!

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 25, 2011
              Glad to have you on the message board tbolts and I'm glad your excited about the show. If you run into a balding guy with a goatee whering a tie and running around the convention hall like there is a fire somewhere, that's me, if you can get me to stop for a second, "Say Hello"

              Patrick

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "tbolts712" <jrsavitski@...> wrote:

              > Figure this is as good a spot as any for my first post here. Very excited by this year's guest list, just for George and Phil alone! Very excited to see EBAS back in Pittsburgh, too! Looking forward to seeing if anyone pops up last minute and cannot wait for the show!!
              >

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Perez posted a pic of the colored version of the shirt art on his facebook and it looks GREAT. I am definitely getting one. Doesn't matter the size because I intend to get it signed like I did the last GL shirt.
              > >
              > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Really? Hell yeah Id buy for sure, and you know you will see me at the
              > > > con...lol
              > > >

              > > > ________________________________

            • tbolts712
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 25, 2011
                Hey Patrick, much thanks! Been going to the show since 2007 and try to make it whenever schedule allows; this'll be my 3rd time. Not to get off track but a great show and LOVE the new convention center.

                I'll be on the lookout! I fit the same description (minus the fire!), so I'll look for someone like me. Good luck this year!

                Best,

                Josh

                > Glad to have you on the message board tbolts and I'm glad your excited about the show. If you run into a balding guy with a goatee whering a tie and running around the convention hall like there is a fire somewhere, that's me, if you can get me to stop for a second, "Say Hello"
                >
                > Patrick
                >
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "tbolts712" <jrsavitski@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Figure this is as good a spot as any for my first post here. Very excited by this year's guest list, just for George and Phil alone! Very excited to see EBAS back in Pittsburgh, too! Looking forward to seeing if anyone pops up last minute and cannot wait for the show!!
                > >

                > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Perez posted a pic of the colored version of the shirt art on his facebook and it looks GREAT. I am definitely getting one. Doesn't matter the size because I intend to get it signed like I did the last GL shirt.

              • Nathan Hill
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                  Is there any chance of Ramona Fradon setting up a booth this year?  I see that she isn't on the guest list yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

                  My wife and I bought art from her at the last Con, and at the Baltimore show.  Both pieces are amazing.

                  Nate

                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                    Sorry no, Ramona this year, but we'd always be up for having the first lady of comics back at the show. When she was here last, there just couldn't have been a nicer, classier lady.

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...> wrote:

                    > Is there any chance of Ramona Fradon setting up a booth this year? I see that she isn't on the guest list yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                    >
                    > My wife and I bought art from her at the last Con, and at the Baltimore show. Both pieces are amazing.
                    >
                    > Nate
                    >
                    > Sent from my iPad
                    >
                    > On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:38 PM, "tbolts712" <jrsavitski@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Hey Patrick, much thanks! Been going to the show since 2007 and try to make it whenever schedule allows; this'll be my 3rd time. Not to get off track but a great show and LOVE the new convention center.
                    > >
                    > > I'll be on the lookout! I fit the same description (minus the fire!), so I'll look for someone like me. Good luck this year!
                    > >
                    > > Best,
                    > >
                    > > Josh
                    > >
                    > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
                    > > >

                    > > > Glad to have you on the message board tbolts and I'm glad your excited about the show. If you run into a balding guy with a goatee whering a tie and running around the convention hall like there is a fire somewhere, that's me, if you can get me to stop for a second, "Say Hello"
                    > > >
                    > > > Patrick

                  • Donnie
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                      She was great last time she was here. I don't get intimidated by some people but she did. Just being the person that she is in the biz.

                      > Sorry no, Ramona this year, but we'd always be up for having the first lady of comics back at the show. When she was here last, there just couldn't have been a nicer, classier lady.
                      >
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Is there any chance of Ramona Fradon setting up a booth this year? I see that she isn't on the guest list yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                      > >
                      > > My wife and I bought art from her at the last Con, and at the Baltimore show. Both pieces are amazing.
                      > >
                      > > Nate
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPad
                      > >
                      > > On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:38 PM, "tbolts712" <jrsavitski@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Hey Patrick, much thanks! Been going to the show since 2007 and try to make it whenever schedule allows; this'll be my 3rd time. Not to get off track but a great show and LOVE the new convention center.
                      > > >
                      > > > I'll be on the lookout! I fit the same description (minus the fire!), so I'll look for someone like me. Good luck this year!
                      > > >
                      > > > Best,
                      > > >
                      > > > Josh

                    • Amy Hill
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 27, 2011
                        Intimidated? Really? I thought she was very pleasant and gracious. I even tried to convince her that she should call Dan DiDio and inform him she was going to start doing artwork for Wonder Woman.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 27, 2011
                          She was nice but it was like when I met Stan Lee a few years gao when he was in Pitt.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
                            Not necessarily about the guests (and they are stellar!) but wow, the con's next week! Very much looking forward to going and man, time flies!!