You guys are really &!$$ing me off...LOL

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 1:33 PM
      I thought I had all my stuff ready for the show to get signed and then you add more great additions. Now I have to go back and add more. Starlin and EBAS are great additions.

      Now we can have a 20th anniversary of Infinity Gauntlet. I have a few copies of the book and can bring them to give away if you would like.