Exhibitors

  • thongor72
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 6:28 AM
      Hey! I am a big fan of the show and have been attending for many years (traveling from Canada even!). I was wondering if it's possible to see a list of exhibitors that will be at the show this year?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 6:48 AM
        If you look on the website, and click on the Artist's Alley list, there is a list of both Artists and Vendors. The Vendors list hasn't been updated in a while and probably won't be until I can finish the map for the program book, but it is a start.

        P.A.T.