Re: BEING HUMAN IN THE BURGH!!!!

  • forgiona
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      Sarah and Sam make a great couple on the show, not counting Stan the Man, this is the most excited I've been about the media guests! Nice work Pat and Co.

      > Hello Folks,
      >
      > We have some exciting goings on here at Comicon Central. The first of which I am announcing today is that....
      > Being Human is coming to the Burgh!!
      >
      > Stars of the hit SyFy series, Being Human,
      > SAM WITWER (Aidan-Being Human, Davis Bloom/Doomsday-Smallville, Crashdown-Battlestar Galactica, Neil Perry-Dexter) and
      > SARAH ALLEN (Rebecca-Being Human) will be appearing in Pittsburgh all 3 days of the show.
      >
      > Being Human which debuted in December on the SyFy Channel revolves around three roommates living in Boston who appear to have normal lives despite being a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf. Witwer leads the cast as the Vampire-Aidan. Aidan is a melancholic 250-odd year old vampire who works as a nurse in a Boston Hospital. Allen portrays Aidan's ex-girlfriend, Rebecca Flynt whom he drained of blood in a moment of weakness. She is revived as a vampire and now hates her former love. The series had the largest audience for a SyFy premiere since 2005.
      >
      > The pair will be signing autographs all weekend and there will be a Being Human Q & A Saturday at 2:00 PM;
      > (plus keeping watching for details about a Meet and Greet with the stars.)
      >
      > While we're talking about Media Guests, we also just recently added from The SyFy Channel's Reality Show FaceOff, contestant and Savini School Graduate, Jessica Kramer to the guest list.
      >
      > And if you are a fan of the martial arts genre, Bruce Lee co-star from Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon and Game of Death,
      > Bob Wall will be making his first appearance in the Burgh.
      >
      > We'll be adding 30+ guests and the events schedule to the Comicon Website in the coming days, so keep watching www.pittsburghcomicon.com for details.
      >
      > Talk to you again soon.
      >
      > Patrick A. Thomas
      > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
      >
      > PITTSBURGH COMICON
      > APRIL 15, 16, 17, 2011
      > Monroeville Convention Center
      >
      > Contact:
      > 1002 Graham Ave.
      > Windber, PA 15963
      > 814-467-4116
      > fx:814-467-4416
      > pcomicon@...

    • forgiona
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2011
        Did Everette Hartsoe cancel his appearance? He was listed until the recent update. I don't know when he was here last, but the last Pitt con I remember seeing him was over 10 years ago.

        I'm looking forward to you final updates. The guest list is shaping up nicely.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
          He actually canceled awhile ago and I had forgotten to take his name off the website.