BEING HUMAN IN THE BURGH!!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello Folks,

      We have some exciting goings on here at Comicon Central. The first of which I am announcing today is that....
      Being Human is coming to the Burgh!!

      Stars of the hit SyFy series, Being Human,
      SAM WITWER (Aidan-Being Human, Davis Bloom/Doomsday-Smallville, Crashdown-Battlestar Galactica, Neil Perry-Dexter) and
      SARAH ALLEN (Rebecca-Being Human) will be appearing in Pittsburgh all 3 days of the show.

      Being Human which debuted in December on the SyFy Channel revolves around three roommates living in Boston who appear to have normal lives despite being a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf. Witwer leads the cast as the Vampire-Aidan. Aidan is a melancholic 250-odd year old vampire who works as a nurse in a Boston Hospital. Allen portrays Aidan's ex-girlfriend, Rebecca Flynt whom he drained of blood in a moment of weakness. She is revived as a vampire and now hates her former love. The series had the largest audience for a SyFy premiere since 2005.

      The pair will be signing autographs all weekend and there will be a Being Human Q & A Saturday at 2:00 PM;
      (plus keeping watching for details about a Meet and Greet with the stars.)

      While we're talking about Media Guests, we also just recently added from The SyFy Channel's Reality Show FaceOff, contestant and Savini School Graduate, Jessica Kramer to the guest list.

      And if you are a fan of the martial arts genre, Bruce Lee co-star from Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon and Game of Death,
      Bob Wall will be making his first appearance in the Burgh.

      We'll be adding 30+ guests and the events schedule to the Comicon Website in the coming days, so keep watching www.pittsburghcomicon.com for details.

      Talk to you again soon.

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      PITTSBURGH COMICON
      APRIL 15, 16, 17, 2011
      Monroeville Convention Center

      Contact:
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116
      fx:814-467-4416
      pcomicon@...
    • Nathan Hill
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
        Never mind Being Human, he is also Galen Marek aka Starkiller in The Force Unleashed!  He has also provided voices for The Clone Wars.

        Awesome!!!

        Nathan

        "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

[...]

      • forgiona
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
          Sarah and Sam make a great couple on the show, not counting Stan the Man, this is the most excited I've been about the media guests! Nice work Pat and Co.

          > Hello Folks,
          >
          > We have some exciting goings on here at Comicon Central. The first of which I am announcing today is that....
          > Being Human is coming to the Burgh!!
          >
          > Stars of the hit SyFy series, Being Human,
          > SAM WITWER (Aidan-Being Human, Davis Bloom/Doomsday-Smallville, Crashdown-Battlestar Galactica, Neil Perry-Dexter) and
          > SARAH ALLEN (Rebecca-Being Human) will be appearing in Pittsburgh all 3 days of the show.
          >
          > Being Human which debuted in December on the SyFy Channel revolves around three roommates living in Boston who appear to have normal lives despite being a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf. Witwer leads the cast as the Vampire-Aidan. Aidan is a melancholic 250-odd year old vampire who works as a nurse in a Boston Hospital. Allen portrays Aidan's ex-girlfriend, Rebecca Flynt whom he drained of blood in a moment of weakness. She is revived as a vampire and now hates her former love. The series had the largest audience for a SyFy premiere since 2005.
          >
          > The pair will be signing autographs all weekend and there will be a Being Human Q & A Saturday at 2:00 PM;
          > (plus keeping watching for details about a Meet and Greet with the stars.)
          >
          > While we're talking about Media Guests, we also just recently added from The SyFy Channel's Reality Show FaceOff, contestant and Savini School Graduate, Jessica Kramer to the guest list.
          >
          > And if you are a fan of the martial arts genre, Bruce Lee co-star from Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon and Game of Death,
          > Bob Wall will be making his first appearance in the Burgh.
          >
          > We'll be adding 30+ guests and the events schedule to the Comicon Website in the coming days, so keep watching www.pittsburghcomicon.com for details.
          >
          > Talk to you again soon.
          >
          > Patrick A. Thomas
          > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
          >
          > PITTSBURGH COMICON
          > APRIL 15, 16, 17, 2011
          > Monroeville Convention Center
          >
          > Contact:
          > 1002 Graham Ave.
          > Windber, PA 15963
          > 814-467-4116
          > fx:814-467-4416
          > pcomicon@...

        • forgiona
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2011
            Did Everette Hartsoe cancel his appearance? He was listed until the recent update. I don't know when he was here last, but the last Pitt con I remember seeing him was over 10 years ago.

            I'm looking forward to you final updates. The guest list is shaping up nicely.
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
              He actually canceled awhile ago and I had forgotten to take his name off the website.