Re: Im concerned about this years CON

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2011
      I don't know if you have the panels done already, but I really liked the panel last year with Thomas, Sinnott, and Chan. I am looking forward to this years stuff but if you could do the same thing, but I would like to see the different decades of creators from when Sinnott started to Chan and Grell to Perez and any creators that started in the 90s to 00s like Tucci or Jimenez. Just to have a contrast of what it was like to work. Oh and make it a little longer like 90 mins to 2hrs because 1 hr last year to hear them talk about different stories and answer questions wasn't long enough.

      Just a suggestion.

      Also I would like to see a panel about writing a comic. You know about the different ways to write a script for a book to getting it published. There are always plenty of panels about illustrating but writing...

      Also looking forward to any new people being added for this year.