Re: [pittscomicon] Re: So who's the show big guest this year

  • clarke wiggins
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
      i myself would love to see ALEX ROSS. He rocks

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2011
        That reminds me,
        James
        Should be finished with yours this weekend by the way. cheers!

        Josh

        I'm debating the cost of a corner versus my standard table. Either way still going

        The Art Sites of Josh C. Lyman:
        http://www.jclymanart.daportfolio.com/
        http://www.artisticenigma.deviantart.com/

        I still need three pieces to finish it off. I won't be at Pittsburgh this year (stuff has come up), and I do have a loony toons as DC characters theme going on for this years sketches.
        Here's a link to my comic art fans page where I have all my sketches posted.

        http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=23940

        Darth Stewie

        James