Seeking 3 Actors ASAP for Dark "Wizard of Oz" Stage Play Set in Mental Hospital!

  • rageofthestage
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Seeking 3 Actors ASAP for Dark "Wizard of Oz" Stage Play Set in Mental Hospital!

      Fringe theatre company in Pittsburgh is seeking three male actors for the second stage production of our wildly popular "Dorothy in Oz" (a black comedy version of "The Wizard of Oz," set in a mental institution) We're seeking performers ASAP. The first time we produced it, it played to standing room only, and that was in the Strip District during G-20!

      We're currently looking for:

      RUSTY (20-30, The Tin Man) a pierced, volatile biker, with a foul mouth and extreme anger issues.

      GRUNT (18-20s, One of the Wicked Witch of the West Wing's henchman) a hulking (or just mucular), aggressive male college student, who volunteered for steroid testing in exchange for beer money (serves in a "winged monkey" capacity)

      TWITCH (18-20s, One of the Wicked Witch of the West Wing's henchman) a wiry, cackling, crazed, and energetic male college student, who volunteered for electro-shock testing in exchange for beer money (serves in a "winged monkey" capacity)

      Fun roles with professional grade character makeup in a hilariously dark show! All roles UNPAID. If interested, send your physical stats, headshot, resume', and any questions IMMEDIATELY to: rageofthestage(at)yahoo(dot)com