Re: Need Costume Help

  • SQUEAK
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
      I SENT YOU PICTURES OF MY CAP COSTUME FROM LAST YEAR HALLOWEEN I NEVER DRESSED FOR A CON B4 I USSULY DO HALLOWEEN AND SELL MY COSTUMES I CANT FIGURE OUTHOW TO POST PICS ON HERE I NEVER POSTED BE4 ANY WAY IF ANY ONE WANTS MY COSTUME OR PICTURES OF IT E MAIL ME OR IM ME R875SQUEAK@... WW2VER CAP AMERICA REAL METAL HELMET , BLUE LEATHER MASK RED WHITE AND BLUE STAR CHEST COAT STEAL STARS AND STRIPES SHIELD AND UTIL BELT WITH SHOULDER STRAP WITH POUCHES SORRY IF I BROKE EDICUT BY MY SHITTY SPELLING OR POSTING WHEN I NEVER POSTED B4
      OMG..AND I TYPED IN CAPS LOL sorry
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dredd21502" <megacitytours@...> wrote:

      > I've run into a dead end when it comes to making Captain America's mask. Is there anyone who can help. I'd even be willing to pay for it.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Will

    • Amy Dove Hill
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
        Go to www.therpf.com. Lots of talented and helpful people over there. The are plenty who make cowls and other costume/prop pieces.
        Amy

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Catwomanmtb
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2011
          do you know of any other sites to help out for a catwoman costume

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Amy Dove Hill <wondergirl220@...> wrote:

          > Go to www.therpf.com. Lots of talented and helpful people over there. The are plenty who make cowls and other costume/prop pieces.
          > Amy
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone

        • Wayne
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2011
            http://thesuperherocostumingforum.yuku.com/

            You need to register (and wait for approval) on the site to view most of it, but there's a ton of information once you're in.