Re: [pittscomicon] Finally!!!

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
      I couldnt agree more

      Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
      Ray Parks is a cool addition.
      The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The Iron
      Sheik.

      Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had problems
      in the last couple of years.

      Yahoo! Photos
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
        Would love for the Captain to cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
        people. LOL

        "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his brain
        inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:

        > I couldnt agree more
        >
        > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool addition.
        > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The
        Iron
        > Sheik.
        >
        > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
        problems
        > in the last couple of years.

        > Comic
        book Comic book
        store Comic book
        artist
        Comic book cover
        Comic book for sale Dc
        comic
        book

        Service.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
          I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.

          wrote:

          > I couldnt agree more
          >
          > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool addition.
          >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The
          Iron
          >   Sheik.
          >
          >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
          problems
          >   in the last couple of years.

          >                                                         Comic
          book                                          Comic book
          store                                          Comic book
          artist
                     Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale                                          Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

          may be the world."

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Photos
          >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
          holidays, whatever.

          Yahoo! Photos
        • baldalbinoyeti
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 2006
            Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my 50
            Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
            Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.

            Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario Brothers
            Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and have
            him sign that.

            I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

            > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
            >
            > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Would love for the Captain to
            cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
            > people. LOL
            >
            > "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his brain
            > inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > I couldnt agree more
            > >
            > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool
            addition.
            > > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
            The
            > Iron
            > > Sheik.
            > >
            > > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
            > problems
            > > in the last couple of years.

            > > Comic
            > book Comic book
            > ﷯store﷯ Comic ﷯book﷯

            artist
            > Comic book
            cover
            > Comic book for sale Dc
            > comic

            book

            > Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > >

            > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
            just
            > may be the world."
            > >
            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Photos
            > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
            > holidays, whatever.

            > Comic
            book Comic book
            store Comic book
            artist
            Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale Dc comic
            book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

            may be the world."

            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Photos
            > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
            holidays, whatever.

          • Kerry
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 18, 2006
              I met the Sheik before, he's pretty cool.
              Just didn't have anyone around to take a pic.
              Captain is a definate for me.

              Also was hoping for maybe Beefcake and Valentine, as it looks like
              they've been going around the circut this year too.

              As long as no Johnny V. or Virgil. ;)LOL

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
              <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

              > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
              50
              > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
              > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
              >
              > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
              Brothers
              > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
              have
              > him sign that.
              >
              > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              wrote:

              > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
              > >
              > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Would love for the Captain
              > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
              > > people. LOL
              > >
              > > "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
              brain
              > > inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
              > >

              > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
              <dugger_rockz@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I couldnt agree more
              > > >
              > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool
              > addition.
              > > > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
              > The
              > > Iron
              > > > Sheik.
              > > >
              > > > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
              had
              > > problems
              > > > in the last couple of years.

              Comic
              > > book Comic book

              ﷯store﷯
              Comic ﷯book﷯

              artist

              > > Comic book
              > cover
              > > Comic book for sale
              Dc
              > > comic

              book

              of
              > > Service.
              > > >

              > > > ---------------------------------
              > > >

              > > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
              > just
              > > may be the world."
              > > >
              > > > ---------------------------------
              > > > Yahoo! Photos
              > > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
              events,
              > > holidays, whatever.

              > > Comic
              > book Comic book
              > store Comic book

              artist

              > Comic book
              cover
              > Comic book for sale Dc
              comic

              book

              > Service.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > >

              > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
              just
              > may be the world."
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! Photos
              > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
              > holidays, whatever.

            • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                  Maybe a bag of sugar. :)

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
                  <spacghst@s...> wrote:

                  > Poor Beefcake... maybe I could bring some subway tokens for him to
                  sign...
                  > He usta be one of my favorites :-(
                  >

                  > on 1/19/06 1:09 AM, Kerry at bwo4life@v... wrote:
                  >
                  > I met the Sheik before, he's pretty cool.
                  > Just didn't have anyone around to take a pic.
                  > Captain is a definate for me.
                  >
                  > Also was hoping for maybe Beefcake and Valentine, as it looks like
                  > they've been going around the circut this year too.
                  >
                  > As long as no Johnny V. or Virgil. ;)LOL

                • jerry self
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                    virgil is everywhere aint he? is there more than one of him?

                    <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

                    > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
                    50
                    > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
                    > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
                    >
                    > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
                    Brothers
                    > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
                    have
                    > him sign that.
                    >
                    > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
                    >
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                    wrote:

                    > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
                    > >
                    > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Would love for the Captain
                    > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
                    > >   people. LOL
                    > >
                    > >   "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
                    brain
                    > >   inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
                    > >

                    > >   --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
                    <dugger_rockz@y...>
                    > >   wrote:
                    > >   >
                    > >   > I couldnt agree more
                    > >   >
                    > >   > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool
                    > addition.
                    > >   >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
                    > The
                    > >   Iron
                    > >   >   Sheik.
                    > >   >
                    > >   >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
                    had
                    > >   problems
                    > >   >   in the last couple of years.
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    Comic
                    > >   book                                           Comic book

                    &#65007;store&#65007;
                    Comic &#65007;book&#65007;

                    artist

                    > >             Comic book
                    > cover
                    > > Comic  book for  sale
                    Dc
                    > >   comic

                    book

                    > >   >
                    > >   > ---------------------------------
                    > >   >     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >     Visit your group "pittscomicon" on the web.
                    > >   >
                    > >   >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                    > >   >
                    > >   >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                    of
                    > >   Service.
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   > ---------------------------------
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   >
                    > >   > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                    > just
                    > >   may be the world."
                    > >   >
                    > >   > ---------------------------------
                    > >   > Yahoo! Photos
                    > >   >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
                    events,
                    > >   holidays, whatever.
                    > >   >

                    > >                                                         Comic
                    > book                                          Comic book
                    > store                                          Comic book

                    artist

                    >           Comic book
                    cover
                    > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                    comic

                    book

                    > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                    > Service.
                    > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > >

                    > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                    just
                    > may be the world."
                    > >
                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > Yahoo! Photos
                    > >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
                    > holidays, whatever.

                    www.jjsphotos.com
                    www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

                    Yahoo! Photos
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                      there is a joke to be made here, but  uh , i am going to let someone else make it.

                      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

                      > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
                      50
                      > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
                      > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
                      >
                      > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
                      Brothers
                      > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
                      have
                      > him sign that.
                      >
                      > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
                      >
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
                      > >
                      > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Would love for the Captain
                      > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
                      > >   people. LOL
                      > >
                      > >   "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
                      brain
                      > >   inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
                      > >

                      > >   --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
                      <dugger_rockz@y...>
                      > >   wrote:
                      > >   >
                      > >   > I couldnt agree more
                      > >   >
                      > >   > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool
                      > addition.
                      > >   >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
                      > The
                      > >   Iron
                      > >   >   Sheik.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
                      had
                      > >   problems
                      > >   >   in the last couple of years.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      Comic
                      > >   book                                           Comic book

                      &#65007;store&#65007;
                      Comic &#65007;book&#65007;

                      artist

                      > >             Comic book
                      > cover
                      > > Comic  book for  sale
                      Dc
                      > >   comic

                      book

                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   >     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     Visit your group "pittscomicon" on the web.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                      of
                      > >   Service.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                      > just
                      > >   may be the world."
                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   > Yahoo! Photos
                      > >   >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
                      events,
                      > >   holidays, whatever.
                      > >   >

                      > >                                                         Comic
                      > book                                          Comic book
                      > store                                          Comic book

                      artist

                      >           Comic book
                      cover
                      > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                      comic

                      book

                      > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      > Service.
                      > >

                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > >

                      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                      just
                      > may be the world."

                      > > Yahoo! Photos
                      > >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
                      > holidays, whatever.

                      www.jjsphotos.com
                      www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

                      Yahoo! Photos