RIP Wizard Magazine

  • uss_escort
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2011
      It seems that Wizard Magazine is no more. They will be going to an online version according to a release. Can't say as I am surprised. The magazine really kind sucked in recent years. Websites are able to get news out there more quickly and, quite frankly, do not play favorites near as much.
    • clarke wiggins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2011
        well quite frankly i'm saddened by the news. i've still been recieving issues in the mail from them. wonder what happens to the rest of my money that they recieved for future issues. Unlike other people i don't have a portable device to download my wizard magazines to. Unless i can view them on computer. Of course i'm still one of those who enjoy going to a bookstore and browse.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 25, 2011
          I agree, I got me new issue today along with a subscription renewal and there is no mention of the switch.

          well quite frankly i'm saddened by the news. i've still been recieving issues in the mail from them. wonder what happens to the rest of my money that they recieved for future issues. Unlike other people i don't have a portable device to download my wizard magazines to. Unless i can view them on computer. Of course i'm still one of those who enjoy going to a bookstore and browse.

          It seems that Wizard Magazine is no more. They will be going to an online version according to a release. Can't say as I am surprised. The magazine really kind sucked in recent years. Websites are able to get news out there more quickly and, quite frankly, do not play favorites near as much.

        • Donnie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 25, 2011
            I'm hoping that Wizard releases another hardcover of all their covers. I have the first one and brought it to Pitt and have it signed by about 15-20 people already.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2011
              i didn't get my renewal yet, but i did see there's another issue due.

              I'm hoping that Wizard releases another hardcover of all their covers. I have the first one and brought it to Pitt and have it signed by about 15-20 people already.

              > I agree, I got me new issue today along with a subscription renewal and there is
              > no mention of the switch.

              i didn