Re: My daughter Destini Beard will have her NEW album "The dark Masquerade"

  • Edward Beard Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      Thanks for the Kudos to Destini! Yes Destini is scheduled to sing 5 songs from her album with Midnight Syndicate The dark masquerade. Renee and the Con Staff has scheduled it for Sat. I don't know the time but it should be about 45 minutes long or so. I think the Cons website will post those details once they are hammered down.