Re: My daughter Destini Beard will have her NEW album "The dark Masquerade"

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      Boy, it's been a long time since I posted on this group but this brought me out of the woodwork. Ed, I just saw one of her performances on YT and I must say she sounds awesome. She reminds me of a young Bernadette Peters. Hopefully she'll be able to do a song or two at Comicon!

      Rich

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Beard Jr." <ed@...> wrote:

      > Destini will be attending this year and looking forward to performing selections from her NEW album "The dark masquerade. We are waiting to hear back from Renee
      >
      > She will have autographed posters from the Cover Art that I did for her and Midnight syndicate as well as autographed CDs for sale
      >

      > You can learn more on her website www.destinibeard.com as hear samples
      >
      > Available now on Itunes

    • Edward Beard Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
        Thanks for the Kudos to Destini! Yes Destini is scheduled to sing 5 songs from her album with Midnight Syndicate The dark masquerade. Renee and the Con Staff has scheduled it for Sat. I don't know the time but it should be about 45 minutes long or so. I think the Cons website will post those details once they are hammered down.