Finally!!!

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2006
      Ray Parks is a cool addition.
      The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The Iron
      Sheik.

      Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had problems
      in the last couple of years.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
        I couldnt agree more

        Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
        Ray Parks is a cool addition.
        The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The Iron
        Sheik.

        Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had problems
        in the last couple of years.

        Yahoo! Photos
      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
          Would love for the Captain to cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
          people. LOL

          "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his brain
          inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          wrote:

          > I couldnt agree more
          >
          > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool addition.
          > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The
          Iron
          > Sheik.
          >
          > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
          problems
          > in the last couple of years.

          > Comic
          book Comic book
          store Comic book
          artist
          Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 16, 2006
            I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.

            wrote:

            > I couldnt agree more
            >
            > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool addition.
            >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and The
            Iron
            >   Sheik.
            >
            >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
            problems
            >   in the last couple of years.

            >                                                         Comic
            book                                          Comic book
            store                                          Comic book
            artist
                       Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale                                          Dc
            comic
            book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

            may be the world."

            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Photos
            >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
            holidays, whatever.

            Yahoo! Photos
          • baldalbinoyeti
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 18, 2006
              Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my 50
              Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
              Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.

              Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario Brothers
              Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and have
              him sign that.

              I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

              > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
              >
              > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Would love for the Captain to
              cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
              > people. LOL
              >
              > "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his brain
              > inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
              >

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > I couldnt agree more
              > >
              > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool
              addition.
              > > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
              The
              > Iron
              > > Sheik.
              > >
              > > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
              > problems
              > > in the last couple of years.

              > > Comic
              > book Comic book
              > ﷯store﷯ Comic ﷯book﷯

              artist
              > Comic book
              cover
              > Comic book for sale Dc
              > comic

              book

              > Service.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > >

              > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
              just
              > may be the world."
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! Photos
              > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
              > holidays, whatever.

              > Comic
              book Comic book
              store Comic book
              artist
              Comic book cover
              Comic book for sale Dc comic
              book

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              may be the world."

              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! Photos
              > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
              holidays, whatever.

            • Kerry
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 18, 2006
                I met the Sheik before, he's pretty cool.
                Just didn't have anyone around to take a pic.
                Captain is a definate for me.

                Also was hoping for maybe Beefcake and Valentine, as it looks like
                they've been going around the circut this year too.

                As long as no Johnny V. or Virgil. ;)LOL

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
                <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

                > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
                50
                > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
                > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
                >
                > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
                Brothers
                > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
                have
                > him sign that.
                >
                > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
                >
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                wrote:

                > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
                > >
                > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Would love for the Captain
                > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
                > > people. LOL
                > >
                > > "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
                brain
                > > inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
                > >

                > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
                <dugger_rockz@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I couldnt agree more
                > > >
                > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool
                > addition.
                > > > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
                > The
                > > Iron
                > > > Sheik.
                > > >
                > > > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
                had
                > > problems
                > > > in the last couple of years.

                Comic
                > > book Comic book

                ﷯store﷯
                Comic ﷯book﷯

                artist

                > > Comic book
                > cover
                > > Comic book for sale
                Dc
                > > comic

                book

                of
                > > Service.
                > > >

                > > > ---------------------------------
                > > >

                > > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                > just
                > > may be the world."
                > > >
                > > > ---------------------------------
                > > > Yahoo! Photos
                > > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
                events,
                > > holidays, whatever.

                > > Comic
                > book Comic book
                > store Comic book

                artist

                > Comic book
                cover
                > Comic book for sale Dc
                comic

                book

                > Service.
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > >

                > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                just
                > may be the world."
                > >
                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Yahoo! Photos
                > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
                > holidays, whatever.

              • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                    Maybe a bag of sugar. :)

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
                    <spacghst@s...> wrote:

                    > Poor Beefcake... maybe I could bring some subway tokens for him to
                    sign...
                    > He usta be one of my favorites :-(
                    >

                    > on 1/19/06 1:09 AM, Kerry at bwo4life@v... wrote:
                    >
                    > I met the Sheik before, he's pretty cool.
                    > Just didn't have anyone around to take a pic.
                    > Captain is a definate for me.
                    >
                    > Also was hoping for maybe Beefcake and Valentine, as it looks like
                    > they've been going around the circut this year too.
                    >
                    > As long as no Johnny V. or Virgil. ;)LOL

                  • jerry self
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                      virgil is everywhere aint he? is there more than one of him?

                      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

                      > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
                      50
                      > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
                      > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
                      >
                      > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
                      Brothers
                      > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
                      have
                      > him sign that.
                      >
                      > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
                      >
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
                      > >
                      > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Would love for the Captain
                      > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
                      > >   people. LOL
                      > >
                      > >   "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
                      brain
                      > >   inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
                      > >

                      > >   --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
                      <dugger_rockz@y...>
                      > >   wrote:
                      > >   >
                      > >   > I couldnt agree more
                      > >   >
                      > >   > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool
                      > addition.
                      > >   >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
                      > The
                      > >   Iron
                      > >   >   Sheik.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
                      had
                      > >   problems
                      > >   >   in the last couple of years.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      Comic
                      > >   book                                           Comic book

                      &#65007;store&#65007;
                      Comic &#65007;book&#65007;

                      artist

                      > >             Comic book
                      > cover
                      > > Comic  book for  sale
                      Dc
                      > >   comic

                      book

                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   >     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     Visit your group "pittscomicon" on the web.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      > >   >
                      > >   >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                      of
                      > >   Service.
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   >
                      > >   > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                      > just
                      > >   may be the world."
                      > >   >
                      > >   > ---------------------------------
                      > >   > Yahoo! Photos
                      > >   >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
                      events,
                      > >   holidays, whatever.
                      > >   >

                      > >                                                         Comic
                      > book                                          Comic book
                      > store                                          Comic book

                      artist

                      >           Comic book
                      cover
                      > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                      comic

                      book

                      > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      > Service.
                      > >

                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > >

                      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                      just
                      > may be the world."
                      > >
                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > > Yahoo! Photos
                      > >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
                      > holidays, whatever.

                      www.jjsphotos.com
                      www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

                      Yahoo! Photos
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 19, 2006
                        there is a joke to be made here, but  uh , i am going to let someone else make it.

                        <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

                        > Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my
                        50
                        > Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
                        > Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.
                        >
                        > Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario
                        Brothers
                        > Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and
                        have
                        > him sign that.
                        >
                        > I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.
                        >
                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                        wrote:

                        > > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
                        > >
                        > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Would love for the Captain
                        > cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
                        > >   people. LOL
                        > >
                        > >   "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his
                        brain
                        > >   inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
                        > >

                        > >   --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER
                        <dugger_rockz@y...>
                        > >   wrote:
                        > >   >
                        > >   > I couldnt agree more
                        > >   >
                        > >   > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          Ray Parks is a cool
                        > addition.
                        > >   >   The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
                        > The
                        > >   Iron
                        > >   >   Sheik.
                        > >   >
                        > >   >   Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's
                        had
                        > >   problems
                        > >   >   in the last couple of years.
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        Comic
                        > >   book                                           Comic book

                        &#65007;store&#65007;
                        Comic &#65007;book&#65007;

                        artist

                        > >             Comic book
                        > cover
                        > > Comic  book for  sale
                        Dc
                        > >   comic

                        book

                        > >   >
                        > >   > ---------------------------------
                        > >   >     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >     Visit your group "pittscomicon" on the web.
                        > >   >
                        > >   >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        > >   >
                        > >   >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                        of
                        > >   Service.
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   > ---------------------------------
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   >
                        > >   > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                        > just
                        > >   may be the world."
                        > >   >
                        > >   > ---------------------------------
                        > >   > Yahoo! Photos
                        > >   >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
                        events,
                        > >   holidays, whatever.
                        > >   >

                        > >                                                         Comic
                        > book                                          Comic book
                        > store                                          Comic book

                        artist

                        >           Comic book
                        cover
                        > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                        comic

                        book

                        > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        > Service.
                        > >

                        > > ---------------------------------
                        > >

                        > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
                        just
                        > may be the world."

                        > > Yahoo! Photos
                        > >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
                        > holidays, whatever.

                        www.jjsphotos.com
                        www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

                        Yahoo! Photos