My daughter Destini Beard will have her NEW album "The dark Masquerade"

  • Edward Beard Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
      Destini will be attending this year and looking forward to performing selections from her NEW album "The dark masquerade. We are waiting to hear back from Renee

      She will have autographed posters from the Cover Art that I did for her and Midnight syndicate as well as autographed CDs for sale

      You can learn more on her website www.destinibeard.com as hear samples

      Available now on Itunes
    • axxinjaxxin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
        Boy, it's been a long time since I posted on this group but this brought me out of the woodwork. Ed, I just saw one of her performances on YT and I must say she sounds awesome. She reminds me of a young Bernadette Peters. Hopefully she'll be able to do a song or two at Comicon!

        Rich

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Beard Jr." <ed@...> wrote:

        > Destini will be attending this year and looking forward to performing selections from her NEW album "The dark masquerade. We are waiting to hear back from Renee
        >
        > She will have autographed posters from the Cover Art that I did for her and Midnight syndicate as well as autographed CDs for sale
        >

        > You can learn more on her website www.destinibeard.com as hear samples
        >
        > Available now on Itunes

      • Edward Beard Jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
          Thanks for the Kudos to Destini! Yes Destini is scheduled to sing 5 songs from her album with Midnight Syndicate The dark masquerade. Renee and the Con Staff has scheduled it for Sat. I don't know the time but it should be about 45 minutes long or so. I think the Cons website will post those details once they are hammered down.