Re: [pittscomicon] Costuming

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2011
      The plan is to be the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight.
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2011
        Spoon!!! I think

        The plan is to be the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2011
          The Mailers will go out near the end of February. I'm working on some new guests today, not at liberty to say who but keep your fingers crossed.

          P.A.T.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...> wrote:

          > Thought I'd start this off, though a little early, who's going in costume this year? I thought I go as Captain America this year. Not the Star Spangled version from the comics. But with Marvel and its Multi-verse I'm going as a variant form of Capt. When are the mailers due out??

        • Catwomanmtb
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2011

            > The Mailers will go out near the end of February. I'm working on some new guests today, not at liberty to say who but keep your fingers crossed.
            >
            > P.A.T.
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thought I'd start this off, though a little early, who's going in costume this year? I thought I go as Captain America this year. Not the Star Spangled version from the comics. But with Marvel and its Multi-verse I'm going as a variant form of Capt. When are the mailers due out??

            I am planning on going as Catwoman and My daughter will be Amy Rose(only dressin up on Sunday). Will start on the Catwomans' claws tonight. And Amy's Hammer this weekend. but I have a friend who is going as Ironman! I'll let my friend know that there might the Captian America will be there. Can't wait
          • Amy Dove Hill
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 19, 2011
              My husband, a friend and I are doing an MST3k group for DragonCon, so I'm guessing we'll bring those to Pittsburgh as well. I might bring my Halloween costume for another day, but I have some details to correct first. I haven't really decided if I want to do all that makeup or not.

              Sent from my iPhone