Comics World 50% OFF Sale - This Saturday!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      I'll have some exciting Comicon News the first of next week, but first.....

      This Saturday, Comics World (promoter of the Annual Pittsburgh Comicon) will be holding a ONE DAY CHRISTMAS SALE. For one day only EVERYTHING IN THE STORE (comics, toys, graphic novels and more) is on sale for 50% OFF. Join us between 12 and 5 on Saturday, December 11th at Comics World 1002 Graham Ave. Windber, PA 15963. SHOP FOR YOURSELF or GET CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR THE COMIC LOVER IN YOUR FAMILY.

      We'll see you there!!!

      and I'll be back in touch next week with some new guest announcements for Pittsburgh Comicon 2011.