Re: [pittscomicon] Guest suggestions for next year

  • Robert Martin
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 25, 2010
      I would love to see Mike Deodato again .. he was an awesome guest when I saw him at the Pittsburgh Comicon several years ago and has done a lot of fantastic work since then.  Otherwise, I am just looking forward to being able to come in 2011 after a several years' absence!!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

      Robert