Re: Steel City Con....

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
      Yep, got my weekend pass. My wedding anniversary is the 3rd and my wife works right at Monroeville Mall, so guess where we're spending our anniversary evening at? lol

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
        same here, but its a good day trip.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
          lol, nothing wrong with that. There is alittle something for everyone at Steel City Con

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
            True. Fun to walk around and people watch the crowd just as much as the guests at times.