Re: [pittscomicon] Steel City Con....

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
      Yeah, we'll be heading out.  It will just be a day trip for us though.
      Nathan

      "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

      On Nov 15, 2010, at 7:09 PM, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      just a couple weeks away. Really looking forward to the show. Anyone else goin?

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
        Yep, got my weekend pass. My wedding anniversary is the 3rd and my wife works right at Monroeville Mall, so guess where we're spending our anniversary evening at? lol

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
          same here, but its a good day trip.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
            lol, nothing wrong with that. There is alittle something for everyone at Steel City Con

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
              True. Fun to walk around and people watch the crowd just as much as the guests at times.