Steel City Con....

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2010
      just a couple weeks away. Really looking forward to the show. Anyone else goin?
    • Nathan Hill
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
        Yeah, we'll be heading out.  It will just be a day trip for us though.
        Nathan

        "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

        On Nov 15, 2010, at 7:09 PM, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

        just a couple weeks away. Really looking forward to the show. Anyone else goin?

      • Joe
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
          Yep, got my weekend pass. My wedding anniversary is the 3rd and my wife works right at Monroeville Mall, so guess where we're spending our anniversary evening at? lol

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
            same here, but its a good day trip.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
              lol, nothing wrong with that. There is alittle something for everyone at Steel City Con

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
                True. Fun to walk around and people watch the crowd just as much as the guests at times.