Re: [pittscomicon] Hooking up with with women online is great!

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
      Re: [pittscomicon] Hooking up with with women online is great! on 1/15/06 10:58 AM, georgette.murdock8245@... at georgette.murdock8245@... wrote:

      Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.followmeherenow.info/ykol . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)

      <Boot to the Head!>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
        bless all hookers......everyone

        "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@...> wrote:
        Re: [pittscomicon] Hooking up with with women online is great! on 1/15/06 10:58 AM, georgette.murdock8245@... at georgette.murdock8245@... wrote:

        Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.followmeherenow.info/ykol . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)

        <Boot to the Head!>

        Yahoo! Photos