Everette Hartsoe

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
      Hey everybody. Just got word from Everette Hartsoe (who will be attending the show) has just released his Razor Compendium Vol. 1 which contains issue 1-25 and some annuals. A must for any Razor or Hartsoe fan. The only way to get it is through his publisher. the address is:

      http://stores.lulu.com/ehartsoe

      So buy one if you are a fan of Everette's and a fan of Razor.
    • BIG_BOOTE@HOTMAIL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
        I'm surprised he has a nerve to show up. Must be desperate for money.

        I'm a part of this collection, and I wish I wasn't.
      • Chris Underwood
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2010
          why? Is he an asshole or something?

          On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:49 PM, <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

          I'm surprised he has a nerve to show up. Must be desperate for money.

          I'm a part of this collection, and I wish I wasn't.

          Thank you,
          C. Underwood
          (412) 360-5546