Re: FIRST UPDATE FOR 2011

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
      Congrats on the new addition to the family Pat! Very cool news with George Perez returning again as well. Looking forward to more updates as they unfold.

      -Joe

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
        CONGRATS PAT!!!! I wish you and your family much happiness.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2010
          Thanks. He already has his first Capt.Marvel outfit to wear to Pitt-Con 2011!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2010
            nice!

            Thanks. He already has his first Capt.Marvel outfit to wear to Pitt-Con 2011!

            > CONGRATS PAT!!!! I wish you and your family much happiness.

          • Donnie
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2010
              Who's this George Perez guy that everyone is asking for???