Re: [pittscomicon] Anyone have pictures to share?

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 10, 2010
      hi, do you mind if i pull some random pix off of there for my pgh comicon site?
      in the caption area i can credit you however you like if you want.

      thanks for your time,
      bart

      In a message dated 4/27/2010 2:49:04 A.M. West Pacific Standard Time, hobanagarak@... writes:

      I had a real digital camera for the first time this year, I just need to get better at using it. >.>

      I tried to get a pic of everyone I saw in costume on Sunday before my battery died. I didn't even see Red Tornado or Sandman though. I saw Monarch briefly but they disappeared after that. Anyhoo, here's my photobucket.

      http://smg.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v451/cryxt/ Pittsburgh% 20Comicon% 202010/

      On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Thank you for these! I commented on both of the photos I was in! Much appreciation and so much fun getting to pose! You were both amazing!
      -"Pigtail" Harley