Re: [pittscomicon] Steel City Con , I was there today

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 7:23 PM
      Dugger,

      Stop by my table and introduce yourself!

      Just so you know which table is mine, look for some of the artwork featured here:

      http://charactersink.deviantart.com/gallery/

      I'm also next to the actor who played the sheriff from Night of the Living Dead :)

      Andrew Harmon

      On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      What a great show, met bud bundy, gota pic an autograph, Lita frm WWE what a sweetheart she is, agin pic an autograph. Enjoyed myself thoroughly, if you get a chance to go tomorrow, by all means stop in.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 8:31 PM
        i'd love to stop in but i'm 23 hours away in Guam  lol
        -bart