Steel City Con , I was there today

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 6:11 PM
      What a great show, met bud bundy, gota pic an autograph, Lita frm WWE what a sweetheart she is, agin pic an autograph. Enjoyed myself thoroughly, if you get a chance to go tomorrow, by all means stop in.
    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 7:23 PM
        Dugger,

        Stop by my table and introduce yourself!

        Just so you know which table is mine, look for some of the artwork featured here:

        http://charactersink.deviantart.com/gallery/

        I'm also next to the actor who played the sheriff from Night of the Living Dead :)

        Andrew Harmon

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 8:31 PM
          i'd love to stop in but i'm 23 hours away in Guam  lol
          -bart