Re: Did anyone else get a giant clump of spam pretending to be sent from this group?

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
      I get the messages daily and the spam came from

      yamasr.com10@...

      if the mod wants to report him.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

      > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
      > Amy

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
        Right Donald.  I removed the address/member from the group as soon as I saw the messages pop up.  Whoever it was would have to submit a request to rejoin the group again.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
          i just did the search again, they arent in the group.

          I get the messages daily and the spam came from

          yamasr.com10@...

          if the mod wants to report him.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

          > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
          > Amy

        • catwomanmtb
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

            > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
            > Amy

            Yes I did too. And I know I'm late with my message I just happend to b read the old messages. And I came across this message! I had not be on this page since April and i'm sorry about that but my computer is broken and I only can use my phone. Next time I go to the library I will report them.