Re: [pittscomicon] Did anyone else get a giant clump of spam pretending to be...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
      yes, sent them all to my spam folder with out opening them incase there was a virus in them

      In a message dated 6/24/2010 3:19:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wondergirl220@... writes:

      I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
        i did as well, i looked in the group list so i could delete them, but i didnt have any luck.

      • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
          That's what I did too.

          > yes, sent them all to my spam folder with out opening them incase there
          > was a virus in them

        • clarke wiggins
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
            yes i got them as well, but i didn't open them. i deleted them.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
              Me too. Just deleted them all. I hope this person gets kicked out of the group.