Did anyone else get a giant clump of spam pretending to be sent from this group?

  • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
      I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
      Amy
    • Todd James
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
        Yep.  Looks like the pittscomicon account may have gotten spoofed or something.

        I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
        Amy

      • Joe Patrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
          It was from someone that joined the group back on May 7th.  They've been removed from the group and the messages were deleted from the group page, but those folks that get individual messages emailed to them would have had then sent to them.

          Yep.  Looks like the pittscomicon account may have gotten spoofed or something.

          I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
          Amy

        • Donald
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
            I get the messages daily and the spam came from

            yamasr.com10@...

            if the mod wants to report him.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

            > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
            > Amy

          • Joe Patrick
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
              Right Donald.  I removed the address/member from the group as soon as I saw the messages pop up.  Whoever it was would have to submit a request to rejoin the group again.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
                i just did the search again, they arent in the group.

                I get the messages daily and the spam came from

                yamasr.com10@...

                if the mod wants to report him.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
                > Amy

              • catwomanmtb
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                  > I had 35 messages that listed pittscomicon as the sender, all advertising free porn. Anyone else?
                  > Amy

                  Yes I did too. And I know I'm late with my message I just happend to b read the old messages. And I came across this message! I had not be on this page since April and i'm sorry about that but my computer is broken and I only can use my phone. Next time I go to the library I will report them.