Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 3, 2006
      Not knowing what that is... is there a website for (it)(them)?
      Sounds interesting.
      Is it based on the original or the newer movies?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Kirk" <dpk99@h...> wrote:

      > And for everyone who is not interested in Star Wars guests, you
      would
      > still like the one Man Star Wars Trilogy. The show is probably too
      > expensive to bring to the Pittsburgh Comicon, but it would be a
      great
      > addition and no one would be dissapointed with the show. I have
      seen it
      > once and can't wait for a chance to see it again (especially since
      > missed my chance when it came to Cleveland.)
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@y...>
      wrote:

      > > I understand that the promoter/agent for the Star Wars guests
      that
      > > Mike and Renee used in the past is no longer representing them.
      I've
      > > been told that Mike and Renee are attempting to contact
      potential
      > Star
      > > Wars people individually and you should see some bookings soon.

    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.