Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Dan Kirk
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 3, 2006
      And for everyone who is not interested in Star Wars guests, you would
      still like the one Man Star Wars Trilogy. The show is probably too
      expensive to bring to the Pittsburgh Comicon, but it would be a great
      addition and no one would be dissapointed with the show. I have seen it
      once and can't wait for a chance to see it again (especially since I
      missed my chance when it came to Cleveland.)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@y...> wrote:

      > I understand that the promoter/agent for the Star Wars guests that
      > Mike and Renee used in the past is no longer representing them. I've
      > been told that Mike and Renee are attempting to contact potential
      Star
      > Wars people individually and you should see some bookings soon.

    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.