Seeking "Cougars" 30-40 for DREAM LEAD ROLE as Queen in Dark Snow White!

  • rageofthestage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Ladies...The Rage of the Stage Players, Pittsburgh's dark/alternative theatre company is offering you the opportunity you've been waiting for! Despite pouring through applicants, we still have yet to locate our ideal Wicked Queen for our dark/mature/serious stage adaptation of Grimms' SNOW WHITE! This is no Disney show! It is a moody, violent, sexually charged production told from the villain's perspective, and requires the ideal actress, who is magnetic, has tremendous presence, is in the right age range, and can truly stand as "fairest in the land." Not only is this the show's nasty villainess, but one of the leads to boot! Don't be modest. Don't lament the lack of good roles for women 30 to 40 when the opportunity to submit your headshot and resume for consideration to play the Lady MacBeth of fairy tales is right in front of you. When it comes to female roles, this is among the most memorable.

      We are seeking to fill the role as soon as possible for this premiering stage production. It will rehearse in the SOUTH HILLS area and perform at The Studio Theatre in the basement of The Cathedral of Learning in AUGUST. If you are interested, don't hesitate! MILF's and Cougars alike, rise-up and take what's yours! Submit those headshots/recent photos, resumes, and any questions to rageofthestage(at)yahoo(dot)com immediately! We will continue to sift through the experience and physical stats of our applicants until we find the actress who will best suit the role. Feel free to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested. If you would like to become more familiar with us check us out at www.facebook.com/rageofthestage.

      **Please note that The Rage of the Stage Players are a completely voluntary arts organization, and all roles are UNPAID. Applicants within Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas only, please.