Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Dan Kirk
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 3, 2006
      That would be great!

      Thanks for replying to the actual question.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@y...> wrote:

      > I understand that the promoter/agent for the Star Wars guests that
      > Mike and Renee used in the past is no longer representing them. I've
      > been told that Mike and Renee are attempting to contact potential
      Star
      > Wars people individually and you should see some bookings soon.

    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.