Hey, In case you didn't already know, I'm a screw up!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Hello folks, you received an email from me earlier in the week concerning our Make-A-Wish $10,000 challenge. (or you saw it here on our Message Boards.) Well, turns out by sending this email I broke an important Make-A-Wish rule. We cannot solicit donations for Make-A-Wish from states other than Pennsylvania, because our email list includes people out of state, I have to rescind my previous plea for donations. The official statement concerning my mistake can be found below, but I just wanted to say this was my fault and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. If you are trying to get ahold of me you can find me out in the woodshed. :( So, anyway here is the official statement on the matter, Patrick.

      Please disregard the email you received earlier in the week requesting additional donations for the Pittsburgh Comicon to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Unfortunately it was sent outside of the Greater Pennsylvania area and we are not permitted to accept donations outside of this region. If you made a donation and live outside of Greater PA your donation will be returned to you. We will continue to raise funds to make wishes come true through the Pittsburgh Comicon auction. Thank you and we apologize for this inconvenience.

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon