The Pittsburgh Comicon $10,000 Make-A-Wish Challenge!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 8:06 AM
      The Pittsburgh Comicon $10,000 Make-A-Wish Challenge!!!

      Hello to All our Comicon Friends,

      I know you don't expect to hear much from me this time of year, but we have embarked on a challenge and we are asking for your help. As many of you know, we are devoted to raising money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The charity is near and dear to our hearts and in our long association with the Make-A-Wish we have raised over $300,000 to fulfill wishes for children with life threatening medical conditions.

      Well in the next week we are attempting to raise $10,000 more. This is a special fundraiser that we are conducting from today through Memorial Day. $10,000 is the goal. We will be knocking on doors, making phone calls and doing our level best to reach that goal in a single week and as a part of that effort we are contacting you to help us. Any contribution will be highly appreciated (and of course tax deductible). You can mail donations to the Comicon office at: 1002 Graham Ave. Windber, PA 15963, you can stop by and make your contributions in person at the store in Windber, or you can make a contribution through our paypal account, pcomicon@... . The generosity of our guests and fans has always been that which makes the Pittsburgh Comicon unlike any other show and we hope that you can help us in this endeavor.

      ONE WEEK, TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR MAKE-A-WISH

      With your help we can make our goal.

      Thanks,

      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Checks can be made out to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and mailed to:
      Pittsburgh Comicon
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963

      or payments can be made on paypal to pcomicon@...