Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next year....

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 7:16 PM
      I'd like to see Neil Gaiman. I remember that he was supposed to
      Be there one year,but had to cancel.  And how about Harlan
      Ellison?  He was great at mid-Ohio about ten years ago.

      Matt Wagner.. Adrian Tomine...Harvey Pekar... Dan Clowes

      Ed Brubaker, Greg Rucka are all names I'd love to see.

      "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

      On May 21, 2010, at 9:53 PM, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      7:51:45 PM Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next year....=C2=A0=20 Larry Hama. not only is he very cool to chat with but he is the "god" of = gi joe. has had great runs on wolverine, Nth man , Elektra, batman, etc. this man has done ALOT, wiki him and see for yourself, im sure it covers pr= etty much everything. =C2=A0 he would be a great addition to the con as he's done work on alot of things= not only as a writer but as an artist also. =C2=A0 -bartIn a message dated 5/21/2010 4:16:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wildstorm3= @yahoo. com writes: =C2=A0=20 >Since we are about a year away until the next show I was wanting to start = a list of people that attendees would like to meet. > >Francis Manapul >ANY original Image creator >more Top Cow and Aspen creators >George Perez and Marv Wolfman (to discuss the 25th or s anniversary of Cri= sis) >more tracers (ooops I mean inkers LOL) >also more writers like Geoff Johns, Levitz, Shooter, etc. >Would love to see if you can get DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc. to actually = set up a booth > >=20=20=20=20=20=20 --0-649521216-1274493220=:8617 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

      i agree, i loved Nth man

      Message 2 of 6 , May 26 5:43 AM
        I'd love to see Neil Gaiman come in! That would just be fantastic!!

        I'm also all for the Marvel / DC booths :)