Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • mangoman42
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 3, 2006
      I understand that the promoter/agent for the Star Wars guests that
      Mike and Renee used in the past is no longer representing them. I've
      been told that Mike and Renee are attempting to contact potential Star
      Wars people individually and you should see some bookings soon.
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.