Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next year....

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 1:32 PM
      The Evil League of Evil panel was amusing. I'd love to see that again. For that matter, I'd actually volunteer to help with it too.

      As far as guests, get more writers.

      On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      Since we are about a year away until the next show I was wanting to start a list of people that attendees would like to meet.

      Francis Manapul
      ANY original Image creator
      more Top Cow and Aspen creators
      George Perez and Marv Wolfman (to discuss the 25th or s anniversary of Crisis)
      more tracers (ooops I mean inkers LOL)
      also more writers like Geoff Johns, Levitz, Shooter, etc.
      Would love to see if you can get DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc. to actually set up a booth

      Message 2 of 6 , May 21 4:51 PM
        Larry Hama. not only is he very cool to chat with <he does not do many appearance but i met him once and he is very very nice> but he is the "god" of gi joe. has had great runs on wolverine, Nth man <if you havnt read this you need to its only like 15 issues or so>, Elektra, batman, etc.
        this man has done ALOT, wiki him and see for yourself, im sure it covers pretty much everything.

        he would be a great addition to the con as he's done work on alot of things not only as a writer but as an artist also.

        -bart

        Message 3 of 6 , May 21 6:53 PM
          i agree, i loved Nth man

          Message 4 of 6 , May 21 7:16 PM
            I'd like to see Neil Gaiman. I remember that he was supposed to
            Be there one year,but had to cancel.  And how about Harlan
            Ellison?  He was great at mid-Ohio about ten years ago.

            Matt Wagner.. Adrian Tomine...Harvey Pekar... Dan Clowes

            Ed Brubaker, Greg Rucka are all names I'd love to see.

            "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

            On May 21, 2010, at 9:53 PM, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

            7:51:45 PM Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next year....=C2=A0=20 Larry Hama. not only is he very cool to chat with but he is the "god" of = gi joe. has had great runs on wolverine, Nth man , Elektra, batman, etc. this man has done ALOT, wiki him and see for yourself, im sure it covers pr= etty much everything. =C2=A0 he would be a great addition to the con as he's done work on alot of things= not only as a writer but as an artist also. =C2=A0 -bartIn a message dated 5/21/2010 4:16:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wildstorm3= @yahoo. com writes: =C2=A0=20 >Since we are about a year away until the next show I was wanting to start = a list of people that attendees would like to meet. > >Francis Manapul >ANY original Image creator >more Top Cow and Aspen creators >George Perez and Marv Wolfman (to discuss the 25th or s anniversary of Cri= sis) >more tracers (ooops I mean inkers LOL) >also more writers like Geoff Johns, Levitz, Shooter, etc. >Would love to see if you can get DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc. to actually = set up a booth > >=20=20=20=20=20=20 --0-649521216-1274493220=:8617 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

            i agree, i loved Nth man

            Message 5 of 6 , May 26 5:43 AM
              I'd love to see Neil Gaiman come in! That would just be fantastic!!

              I'm also all for the Marvel / DC booths :)