Re: Looking for pictures?

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2010
      Thanks so much! But, sorry all I see is a big blank space...did the link break?

    • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2010
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

        > Thanks so much! But, sorry all I see is a big blank space...did the link break?

        I just noticed that you were unable to see the picture Nate linked to. I was able to view it just fine, but it might have had something to do with how he uploaded it from his phone. Here is a link to the same picture from my Photobucket account. Sorry that it's just myself and the Henchman, but as we had already confirmed, you had just walked away to the ladies' room.

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/016.jpg

        http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/?action=view¤t=016.jpg