Looking for pictures?

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2010
      As you may know from previous posts, I was the con attendee that was dressed as Thor. My friend was dressed as the Monarch Henchman.

      I was wondering if any of you had pictures of the two of us? I know quite a few people took photos, but I have only been able to find one through browsing around.

      Just curious!

      Cheers!
    • Nathan Hill
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2010
        Here ya go...here is a pic with my wife.

        IMG_0032.JPG

        "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2010
          Thanks so much! But, sorry all I see is a big blank space...did the link break?

        • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 24, 2010
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

            > Thanks so much! But, sorry all I see is a big blank space...did the link break?

            I just noticed that you were unable to see the picture Nate linked to. I was able to view it just fine, but it might have had something to do with how he uploaded it from his phone. Here is a link to the same picture from my Photobucket account. Sorry that it's just myself and the Henchman, but as we had already confirmed, you had just walked away to the ladies' room.

            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/016.jpg

            http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/?action=view¤t=016.jpg