THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 4:31 AM
      Hey folks,

      Below is the official Thank You that is going out to our email subscribers, but let me personally Thank all of you as well. I look forward to talking to you all through the convention process, your passion, enthusiasm and feedback is always appreciated. I was happy that I got to see many of you at the show, (Dugger, Donnie etc.) Will, I was going to introduce myself at the costume contest, but you were busy with "Pirate" business, but you looked great!!

      Highlights of the show for me were getting my very first comic (Batman 279) signed by Ernie Chan.

      Winning a great Jay Fife Elvira piece at the Make-A-Wish Auction

      and seeing the enthusiasm of artist, Antonio Clark at the Quick Sketch. (anyone that was at Quick Sketch will know what I mean. This young artist's attitude was contagious.)

      I'll be in touch with info on 2011, but right now I think I'm going to take a little rest.

      Talk to you all soon,

      P.A.T.
      THANK YOU PITT-CON FANS!!!!

      Greetings Comiconiacs,

      This email is going to be one extended "Thank You" to everyone that made the Pittsburgh Comicon 2010 great!!

      First and foremost, Thanks to all of you. I have long been of the belief that all we have to do is get a guest to come to Pittsburgh for the first time, and the fans of the Comicon will do the rest. The feedback we get from the guests is always the same. The Pittsburgh Comicon fans are the friendliest and most welcoming they have ever encountered. Tom Mandrake and Ernie Chan have both shown interest in returning in 2011 and that is all due to you. So Thank You Everyone!!

      Also thank you to everyone that took part in our Charity Fund Raising efforts for 2010. We raised over $13,400 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and we made a boat load of money for other charities, including: The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, Heroes Initiative, Angels Under the Stars and the Pittsburgh Food Bank. Everyone is always so generous with their time and money, we are proud of the good we can do every year.

      Special Thanks yous go out to:
      Tommy Castillo for handling the auctioning duties at the Make-A-Wish Auction.
      Al Dorantes and the crew from Luchador (plus all the artists involved) for all the stunning tiles created for the Make-A-Wish Auction.
      Roy Thomas for collecting for the Heroes Initiative
      The Science Fiction Alliance of Pittsburgh for collecting for the Pittsburgh Food Bank
      Lauren Perry for recruiting artists for the Quick Sketch
      Hanger 18 Shirts for donating the paper for the Quick Sketch
      And all the artists that donated their time and talent to both the Quick Sketch and the Charity Auction.

      We already have some plans in the works for 2011 so stay tuned, I'll be back in touch before you know it.

      Post convention pics will be going up on the website shortly, but for a full gallery of our post convention pics, check out our Facebook page.

      Again, Thank You all for making the Pittsburgh Comicon great, and start making your plans now for Pittsburgh Comicon 2011, (April 15, 16, 17, 2011)

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director – Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon
      April 15, 16, 17, 2011
      Monroeville Convention Center

      Contact:
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      (814) 467-4116
      Fx: (814) 467-4416
      www.pittsburghcomicon.com
      pcomicon@...
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:58 PM
        Sorry I didn't get a chance to me you. All the costumes we're great, and had a great time over all. Though I didn't get a chance to me Mikey Woods or Jay Fife.

        Thanks,
        Will

        Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 7:31 AM
        Subject: [pittscomicon] THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!