facebook

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2010
      I know many of you are on facebook, about 8 days ago, to my surprise, i went to sign in and my account was disabled, no reason why was given, i followed all the steps recommended and still havent been able to sign in or given a reason why i was disabled. I did some research and apparently this happens to thousands of people pretty often, The reason Im posting this here is, I want to ask if any of you know of anything i can do to get a remedy for the situation. thanks for your time.
    • PyroArrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2010
        That's not all, read this about Facebook:

        http://blogs.zdnet.com/igeneration/?p=4808&tag=nl.e589