Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Anyone have pictures to share?

  • malcolm gittins
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 28, 2010
      I hope to have my pics online next week...look for me on facebook

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 30, 2010
        I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

        > Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha
      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 16 , May 3, 2010
          I just had it saftey pinned on. Luckily my friend was willing to carry my bag around for me. Though the idea of sewing a pocket in the cape is a really good idea! I'm going to have to give that a try! :D

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

          > I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha

        • catwomanmtb
          Message 4 of 16 , May 29, 2010

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 10 1:46 AM
              hi, do you mind if i pull some random pix off of there for my pgh comicon site?
              in the caption area i can credit you however you like if you want.

              thanks for your time,
              bart

              In a message dated 4/27/2010 2:49:04 A.M. West Pacific Standard Time, hobanagarak@... writes:

              I had a real digital camera for the first time this year, I just need to get better at using it. >.>

              I tried to get a pic of everyone I saw in costume on Sunday before my battery died. I didn't even see Red Tornado or Sandman though. I saw Monarch briefly but they disappeared after that. Anyhoo, here's my photobucket.

              http://smg.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v451/cryxt/ Pittsburgh% 20Comicon% 202010/

              On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              Thank you for these! I commented on both of the photos I was in! Much appreciation and so much fun getting to pose! You were both amazing!
              -"Pigtail" Harley