Everyone's pics..

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:45 AM
      Thanks everyone for posting your pictures and your thoughts regarding the con over the weekend. We weren't able to make it up there for the first time in several years as tax day really wiped us out this year. Even though we couldnt make it, it's a blast to read everyone else's thoughts, opinions and of course the pictures of everyone in their great costumes.

      Guess it's time to start planning for next year's already....