Re: Pictures from the Joker

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
      Those are some great pictures, you really had a fantastic costume. That is one of the best Joker's I have seen to date. Thanks for sharing them!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
        hi, do you mind if i pull some random pix off of there for my pgh comicon site?
        in the caption area i can credit you however you like if you want.

        thanks for your time,
        bart